New Student Registration 2018-2019
Welcome to Northbrook School District 27!
To complete Registration you will need to do the following:
- Complete Online Registration. Opens in New Window Opens in New Window Opens in New Window Opens in New Window
- Fill out and return the Registration Packet that will be emailed to you after you complete your Online Registration Application.
- Provide three current proofs of residency documents (Acceptable Proofs will be explained in the registration packet emailed to you).
- Provide an Original Birth Certificate.
- Pay your Fees.
- Provide appropriate state mandated health documents.
STATE MANDATED HEALTH REQUIREMENTS:
New Students - Physical, Dental, Eye Exam, Record of Immunizations
Kindergarten - Physical, Dental, Eye Exam, Record of Immunizations
2nd Grade - Dental Exam
6th Grade - Physical, Dental, Record of Immunizations
7th Grade - Proof of Tdap Immuniation
8th Grade - Proof of Tdap Immunization
All physical exams must be turned in to the school office on or before the first day of school.