New Student Registration
Welcome to Northbrook School District 27!
To complete Registration you will need to do the following:
- Complete Online Registration. Opens in New Window Opens in New Window Opens in New Window Opens in New Window Opens in New Window Opens in New Window Opens in New Window
- Fill out and return the Registration Packet that will be emailed to you after you complete your Online Registration Application.
- Provide an Original Birth Certificate.
- Provide appropriate state mandated health documents.
- Out of State Transfer Student Requirements: Students who transfer into District 27 from out of State after the start of the school year must meet all Illinois immunization requirements. Students will have 30 days from the day they start school to show proof of all immunizations.
New Students - Physical, Dental, Eye Exam, Record of Immunizations
Kindergarten - Physical, Dental, Eye Exam, Record of Immunizations
2nd Grade - Dental Exam
6th Grade - Physical, Dental, Record of Immunizations
7th Grade - Proof of Tdap Immunization
8th Grade - Proof of Tdap Immunization
All physical exams must be turned in to the school office on or before August 2, 2021.
During the summer:
You may go to the District Office located at 1250 Sanders RD. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday from 8:30AM-2:30PM.