Continuing Student Online Registration
To Register for next year, you will need to log into Parent Portal and then click on Online Registration.
Welcome to Northbrook School District 27!
To complete Registration you will need to do the following:
- Complete Online Registration by logging into Parent Portal. Opens in New Window Opens in New Window
- Provide three current proofs of residency documents (Acceptable Proofs explained here).
- You may upload these in the Online Registration Application
- You may give a copy to any of the front office staff members. One copy will be enough for all of your children.
- You may email your Proof of Residency documents to Mr. Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org Opens in New Window Opens in New Window .
- Pay your Fees.
- Provide appropriate state mandated health documents.
STATE MANDATED HEALTH REQUIREMENTS:
Kindergarten - Physical, Dental, Eye Exam, Record of Immunizations
2nd Grade - Dental Exam
6th Grade - Physical, Dental, Record of Immunizations
All physical exams must be turned in to the school office on or before the first day of school.