Important News for 8th Grade Graduating class
Please note - this is for current 8th graders ONLY.
1) We are collecting a baby photo (from around 1 year of age) from each graduate as part of the graduation celebration. Please send a photo electronically (JPG only) to email@example.com no later than Friday, March 22. Be sure to include the student's first and last name in the subject line.
2) Attached in the link is a form for a special T'shirt for the 8th grade graduates. This is completely optional. The form needs to be filled out and returned with a check by Friday March 22nd. There will not be any late orders.
We will be sending out more information regarding graduation rehearsal, ceremony, and party as we get closer to the end of the year.
PTA Board 2019-2020
It is time to start thinking about next year and we are on our way to seating an awesome new Board. We still have Board positions coming open. The nominating committee has identified some candidates and is working on filling the positions below. If you are interested in becoming more involved please reach out.
Here is what will be open for 2019-2020:
Co-Presidents (candidates have been identified)
Come hear about what is going on at Wood Oaks and our PTA plans. The more the merrier. We’d love to have you.
The meeting schedule for the rest of the year is as follows (all at 9:15am):
Hot Lunch Make-up
The hot lunches that were ordered for the missed emergency weather days will be rescheduled during a few Tuesdays this spring. Here is the revised schedule:
- The Little Louie’s Mexican that was scheduled for January 30 will be delivered on Tuesday, April 2.
- The Grill House that was scheduled for January 28 will be delivered on Tuesday, April 9.
- The Castelli’s Pizza that was scheduled for January 31 will be delivered on Tuesday, April 16.
Whatever hot lunch was ordered on the original date will be delivered on the April date. There is no need to do anything further on your end.
Thank you to everyone who responded to the Spiritwear poll! Majority voted to order new Spiritwear for Spring. We are updating the designs. Look out for the order form after Spring break!
If you have any general PTA questions, please contact Tracy Sandler at firstname.lastname@example.org.