Celebrate and Socialize at Club 27 Council Casino Rocks!
Enjoy a fun night out, with tasty food and drinks, an exciting auction, meet up with old and new friends and try your luck at casino games.
Friday, February 22 ~ 7:00 p.m till 10:00 p.m at Pinstripes
Play and mingle with fellow parents and bid on great auction items such as sports and entertainment tickets, restaurants, health and fitness, salons and incredibly unique school opportunities.
Thank you to everyone for supporting the District 27 5K by running, cheering and volunteering!
Thank you to everyone who dined out at California Pizza Kitchen at a post-race event!
This year the 7th Annual D27 5K, 1 Mile and Kids’ Fun Run saw close to a record number of participants with 350 runners. The event also allowed us to raise a record $13,000, which will allow us to provide even more help to District 27’s graduates.
We will see you next year!
- Volunteer to assist with next year's directory, in the libraries, during monthly morning staff meetings
- Attend school events, collect Box Tops for Education
Just contact any of our school presidents/exec committees or council board members to get connected! Be involved in our amazing schools, it is FUN and our kids are worth it!!!
So far this year.....
District 27/PTA Council:
- Held 6th annual Districtwide 5K, successfully chaired by Karen Frum - raised over $9,000 for scholarships to graduating GBN seniors from Wood Oaks.
- Produced the "can't live without" annual school district directory, chaired by Juliana White.
- Held the Club 27 adult social event, Council Casino Rocks! at Pinstripes on February 23rd.
Lisa Woodruff and Dani Mokhtarian, co-presidents:
- Fabulous committee efforts - philanthropy, room parents, parties, book fair.
- 3rd Thursday dining out fundraisers.
Deb Rothschild and Anna Harris, co-presidents:
- Shab Family Nights had all new fun.
- Special and extremely well received teacher appreciation events.
Lorna Cohen and Tracy Sandler, co-presidents:
- Profitable spirit wear, book fair sales and PTA 8th Grade Graduation Party.