Skip to Main Content
Click the images below to open a PDF version of the flyer.
The Northbrook Park District, in partnership with District 27, is excited to announce a new program to assist families who have children attending school in a hybrid learning model. The attached information is for the new Park District program Community TIES – Together in Educational Support. Opens in New Window Opens in New Window
• Supervision and assistance for virtual lessons
• ADA assistance available
• Staff to child ratio is 1:10
• Children are required to wear a face covering and maintain 6 feet of social distance
• Masks may be removed when outdoors and physical distance is possible
• Families provide lunch, snack and drinks daily
• Bring a laptop/tablet and headphones/earbuds; Internet access provided
• CDC and IDPS guidance protocols include scheduled cleaning and sanitization
Questions can be directed to Nancy Eschker, Recreation Supervisor for the Northbrook Park District, at (847) 291-2995 or email@example.com Opens in New Window Opens in New Window .