The Office of Special Education oversees the following:
- Eligibility for special education services.
- Implementation of Individual Education Plans (IEP).
- Maintenance of special education records.
- Monitoring of special education rules and regulations.
- Preschool screening.
- Private/parochial ChildFind and services.
- Related services including speech and language, social work, occupational therapy, etc.
- Response to Intervention (RtI).
- Student placement and transition planning.
Director of Special Education
Julie Revello(847) 498-2610, ext. 5118 email@example.com Opens in New Window