The Office of Personnel and Student Services oversees the following:
- Employment opportunities and personnel management.
- Teacher mentoring.
- Professional Development.
- Homeless Status.
- Freedom of Information requests.
- Board of Education policies.
- Enrichment and Gifted programs.
- Student Teacher Placement.
- Substitute Teacher Employment.
The teachers of Northbrook School District 27 belong to a Faculty Association ("Association"). The Association enjoys a collaborative relationship with the Administration and the Board of Education and has negotiated five-year agreements for almost two decades. Here's a copy of the Agreement Between the Board of Education and the Faculty Association (PDF). Opens in New Window Opens in New Window Opens in New Window Opens in New Window Opens in New Window
Director of Human Resources and Student Services
Rob McElligott, Ed.D.(847) 498-2610, ext. 5116 email@example.com Opens in New Window Opens in New Window