The Office of Personnel and Student Services oversees the following:
- Employment opportunities and personnel management.
- Teacher mentoring.
- Professional Development.
- Homeless Status.
- Freedom of Information requests.
- Board of Education policies.
- English Language Learner program.
- Enrichment and Gifted programs.
- Student Teacher Placement.
- Substitute Teacher Employment.
The teachers of Northbrook School District 27 belong to a Faculty Association ("Association"). The Association enjoys a collaborative relationship with the Administration and the Board of Education and has negotiated five-year agreements for almost two decades. Here's a copy of the Agreement Between the Board of Education and the Faculty Association (PDF). Opens in New Window Opens in New Window