Frequently Asked Questions
- When and how will I know that my child has been recommended for placement in ELP?
- Once identified for ELP, will my child continue in ELP placement through 8th grade?
- Does the District offer advanced placement and/or enrichment in other subjects beyond English Language Arts and Math?
- If my child was identified for ELP or advanced placement in District 27, does that mean he/she will be placed in honors classes at the high school?
- What's the District's policy regarding private testing?
- Can my child enter the program at any time?
- How do I prepare my child for taking the GAI?