Curriculum, Instruction & Assessment
The Office of Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment oversees the following:
- Reading, Language Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies core curricula.
- Foreign Language, Art, Music, P.E., Technology, and Health programs.
- Large-scale assessments, including PARCC, Terra Nova and STAR.
- Instructional Technology.
- Response to Intervention.
- School Improvement Plans.
- Professional Development.
Asst. Supt. for Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment
Katharine Olson, Ed.D.(847) 498-2610, ext. 5115 email@example.com Opens in New Window
Admin. Asst. for Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment(847) 498-2610, ext. 5120 firstname.lastname@example.org Opens in New Window Opens in New Window
K-8 Literacy Coordinator/Coach