* Required

Grievance Form

A student, parent/guardian, employee, visitor, vendor, or any other community member may notify any District Complaint Manager if he or she believes that the School Board, its employees, or its agents have violated his or her rights, including sexual discrimination protected by Title IX, guaranteed by the State or federal Constitution, State or federal statute, or Board policy.

What to do first. When you have a concern or complaint with a school district employee, it is always best to first discuss your concern with the employee involved. If this is either impossible or unsatisfactory, you may contact the employee's supervisor. If you feel your complaint has not been satisfactorily addressed, please submit a completed Grievance Form to the District Complaint Manager for further review.

You will be contacted by the Complaint Manager who will speak with you to further understand your concern. You may be asked the following types of questions:

Questions to answer

  • What is the problem?
  • Is it focusing on a person?
  • Or, is it focusing on an action by a person?
  • What is the history of the problem?
  • How long have you had this concern or complaint?
  • Has the action occurred once or many times?
  • Has the action come from more than one person?
  • Have you approached the person about who you are complaining?
  • What change or remedy or you seeking?
  • What do you request the district consider as a possible solution?

The next step

The Complaint Manager will tell you what she expects to do with your complaint. For example:

  • How the employee against whom you are complaining will be contacted.
  • If there will be another meeting involving you.
  • When and how you can expect to hear back from the supervisor.

Submitting Form

If submitted electronically, this form will be received by the District Complaint Manager, Dr. Theresa Fournier, Assistant Superintendent for Personnel and Student Services.

If the complaint is about Theresa Fournier, please print this form and give to any school administrator of your choice.