In order to assure collaborative relationships between students’ families and the District, and to enable parents/guardians to become active partners in their children’s education, the Superintendent shall:
- Keep parents/guardians thoroughly informed about their child’s school and education.
- Encourage parents/guardians to be involved in their child’s school and education.
- Establish effective two-way communication between parents/guardians and the District.
- Seek input from parents/guardians on significant school-related issues.
- Inform parents/guardians on how they can assist their children’s learning.
The Superintendent shall periodically report to the School Board on the implementation of this policy.
|REVIEW HISTORY||December 2019|