If you have a technical issue, one of our team members will work with you to resolve the issue.
This video Opens in New Window Opens in New Window Opens in New Window demonstrates the process to log into Google Drive at home.
Accessing the following:
- Login with Clever
- Choose Wood Oaks
- Choose Big Ideas
- Use the Username and Password that's on the top left of the lesson slide.
- Login with Google Account
(2nd - 5th Grade Only)
- Step 1: Go to www.kidsa-z.com Opens in New Window
- Step 2: Enter or choose the teachers username
- Step 3: Your child finds his or her username on the class chart,
- Step 4: Your child enters his or her password
- Username: Teacher's lastname.firstinitial
- Click your class
- Click your name
- Enter your password
- First log into your Google Account
- Then go to http://nb.wixie.com Opens in New Window Opens in New Window
- Click login with Google